[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Facility for BELL

Carla McQuillan president at nfb-oregon.org
Wed Feb 9 20:31:54 UTC 2022

Hello All,

I just heard from the Portland Montessori School, where we held our BELL Academy for several years.  They will not be able to let us use that space this year.

This means that we will nedd to find an alternate location.  Churches are particularly well suited for that program.  Anyone with connections to a church in the Portland area, please let me know, so I can contact them to see if the facility would work for us.  The more centrally located the better, but we can’t be choosy at this point.

Thanks for your help on this matter.

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the