[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Washington Seminar Links to Meetings

Carla McQuillan president at nfb-oregon.org
Mon Feb 7 01:10:15 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Here are the links to the National Meetings tomorrow.  You are all invited to attend these meetings, even if you are not planning to speak at one of our Congressional meetings.

Please note that all times are in Eastern, which is 3 hours later than us.

It would be great if you could attend, to better understand what the organization is doing on a Federal Level.
I hope you all attend!Seminar
Whether you are a Washington Seminar veteran or an enthusiastic rookie, we urge you to attend this interactive seminar. The government affairs team will provide essential information about our legislative priorities for 2021. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions and put your knowledge into practice.

The fact sheets can be found at https://www.nfb.org/washington-seminar. We encourage you to review these documents carefully beforehand and come prepared with questions, so we are all well-equipped with the information we need to make our case to members of Congress and their staff.

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/7567531013
Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,7567531013# US (Washington DC)
+16468769923,,7567531013# US (New York)
Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 756 753 1013

5:00–7:00 PM: Great Gathering-In
Please join us for the official kickoff meeting of the Washington Seminar, hosted by the President of the National Federation of the Blind, Mark Riccobono. All are welcome.

Please click the link below to join the webinar:
https://zoom.us/j/96245510444
Or One tap mobile:
    US: +13017158592,,96245510444#  or +13126266799,,96245510444#
Or Telephone:
        US: +1 301 715 8592
or +1 312 626 6799
or +1 646 876 9923