[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Request for National Convention Assistance

Carla McQuillan president at nfb-oregon.org
Thu Feb 24 19:09:59 UTC 2022

This is a reminder that letters to request financial assistance to the National Convention in New Orleans, July 5-10, must be to me no later than Tuesday, March 1.  The letters should include information about your participation in the organization, at the National, state, and local levels.  There will be a committee reviewing the requests during our Member’s Seminar, so please tell us anything you think would be helpful in the committee’s decision process.

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the
Blind of Oregon