[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Legislative Seminar

Carla McQuillan president at nfb-oregon.org
Tue Feb 14 18:48:22 UTC 2023

Hello,

This is a final reminder to register with me for the upcoming Seminar, on March 4-6 at the Shilo Inn in Salem.

Thanks to all who provided the information I needed.  If you have not given me the following information, please do so no later than tomorrow, February 15.

1.  Will you need a room at the hotel?

2.  Do you have someone you would like to room with?  Note: you should confirm with your planned room mate.

3.  If you will be having the meal package, I need to know if you would like vegetarian meals.

4.  If you would like financial assistance, you must first ask your chapter for assistance.  If you are asking the state affiliate to help, please be specific as to your request.  Please do not just say, I’d like financial assistance”.  Please tell me what that means.

Please remember that this is a professional event.  We want to look professional when we go to the Capitol to present our issues.  First impressions make a difference..

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you!

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the
Blind of Oregon