[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Legislative Seminar

Carla McQuillan president at nfb-oregon.org
Mon Feb 6 21:29:04 UTC 2023

Hello,

This is just a reminder to let me know if you are planning to attend the Oregon Legislative Seminar from Saturday, March 4 at noon, continuing through the evening of Sunday, March 5th.  Then, on Monday, March 6, we will go to the Capitol and visit our Legislators.

If you are coming, please email me with the following information::

1)  If you will need a sleeping room, and if you have a roommate, or if you would like for us to assign one

2)  If you would like vegetarian meals, let me know.  If you have any dietary restrictions, let me know that as well.

3)  There may be some financial assistance available, since our chapters have not been fund raising these past couple of years.

Finally, if you would like to receive financial assistance to attend the 2023 National Convention in Houston, July 1-6, you will need to send me a written letter of request no later than March 3. Please include the work you are doing at the chapter, state, and National level in the NFB  Also, indicate how much assistance you are requesting.  You will be expected to work at the convention, most likely in the Independence Market, demonstrating products.

I look forward to seeing all of you next month!

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the
Blind of Oregon