[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] good news bad news

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 23:11:57 UTC 2021

Hello fellow Nfb. Members our affiliate president Carla Mcquilen would like
members to please register for this year's state convention before Oct. 28
to be eligible for door prizes, and to vote. Our Chapter president Stephanie
Mcgarry would like members to know that, unfortunately we didn't find  any
restaurant, or business that would allow our chapter to have a table outside
their establishment so we could spread the word about the NFB. As a result,
our chapter will not be having a blind achievement month event this year.
Thank you for your time and attention Katie VP. Southern Oregon chapter