[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] may monthly meeting

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 16:31:43 UTC 2021

Hello fellow NFB. Members. Our chapter meeting this month will be held at
the lions sight and hearing center. It is located at 228 N. holly St.
Medford Or. We will also be having the meeting via teleconference for those
who can make it to the lions sight and hearing center. If you will be
attending this month's meeting in person please bring something for the
potluck afterward. The meeting will run from 12:00 to 2:00 The
teleconference info is 5156033196 and the access code is 128392 please
respond if you will be in attendance either in person, or via the phone.
Katie