[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] state convention details

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:16:53 UTC 2020

Hello fellow NFB members. The chapter president and I spoke over the phone
last night, and she realized that there would be no transportation to the
lions sight and hearing center on Sunday. According to Carla we can have up
to 45 people at state convention this year. If you are interested in going
in person the costs would be 89 dollars for room, and gas. The chapter will
cover food, and transportation. We would rent a van to go up. We will take
six people, and the hotel costs are based on double occupancy for the rooms.
Please let both Stephanie ,or I know via email, or on the conference call if
you want to go to the state convention. Katie  Thank you for your time and
attention to this email Katie Taylor VP. Southern Oregon chapter