[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] november minutes

Ax Prince princeloveandlight at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 05:09:11 UTC 2020

hello vinian smith,
thank you so much for the gift card from star bucks.
i appreciate it very much.
i am wondering what the best way is for me to stay in contact with you.
would email work, or your cell number?
i even check my email everyday as much as i can, plus i am a phone person to as well.
thanks, take good care, happy monday, hope that all is well with you.
I;m doing well, and have been keeping myself safe during this copied 1, and all of these crazy times we live in, but i am dealing with it.
thanks, ax!9