[Rose_City_Chapter] Cancellation of the Banquet potluck at Tracy’s

tracy boyd tboyd3917 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 23:22:36 UTC 2024

Good evening everyone, I hope you are enjoying listening to the national convention as much as I have been this weekend! Remember, you can ask your AI device to play nations blind, and it will connect you to the live stream.
Sadly,  I just wanted to let everyone know that I have to cancel the idea of having a potluck to celebrate the banquet tomorrow. When I thought of the idea, I neglected to recognize that the banquet night is on a Monday and I work in the downtown Portland area on Mondays. This means I do not usually get home until between 630 and 7 PM our time which the banquet would be in mid swing at that point. Sorry for any inconvenience. Still would love to have some sort of barbecue/potluck at some point in time.

Warmly,
Tracy Boyd MA CMHC, LPC, NBCC,  QMHP
"We must not allow other people's limited perceptions to define us." Virginia Satir