[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Washington Seminar

Carla McQuillan president at nfb-oregon.org
Mon Jan 31 21:24:33 UTC 2022

Greetings,

Below is information regarding Washington Seminar Meetings for NFB members, as well as the Facts sheets about our issues, and recordings of the trainings that have taken place over the past few weeks.

Thanks to the members who have offered to attend meetings with our Oregon Legislators next week.  We still need more members to help out with those meetings.  Please make time to attend the meeting with your member of Congress, and the Senators.  Below are the appointments we currently have scheduled.  Please contact me ASAP to let me know which of these meetings you are able to attend.  They usually run 15-20 minutes.

Tuesday, February 8

9 AM	Senator Merkley
10 AM	Rep.Bonamici
11 AM	Rep. Blumenauer