[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Washington Seminar

Carla McQuillan president at nfb-oregon.org
Wed Jan 26 17:30:01 UTC 2022

Greetings,

As many of you know, we are holding our annual Washington Seminar virtually again this year.  This is an opportunity for us to have dozens of members in attendance, rather than the few we would be able to send to Washington DC.  Below are the appointments we have scheduled so far.  Please make an effort to attend at least your own Representative’s appointment, and the Senate appointments, if at all possible.  Not every member present will be speaking, but the number of people we have at each meeting will make a difference.  There are training videos available that describe our Legislative issues.  We will assign an issue to members for each meeting, so you can prepare for a specific issue to present at the meeting.  There will also be a virtual training on Monday, February 7 from 11AM-1PM.
Please let me know ASAP which of the appointments you will be able to attend.