[NFB-Oregon-Announce] Recipes for the Braille Monitor

president at nfb-oregon.org president at nfb-oregon.org
Wed Sep 16 23:04:02 UTC 2020

Hello,

I hope you are all staying safe and fire free.

Every month, the Braille Monitor, which is the monthly magazine of the National Federation of the Blind, features recipes from members of states around the country.  Oregon is scheduled to send in recipes for an upcoming issue, and I am asking if anyone has any favorite recipes that you might share.

Of so, please send them to me, no later than September 30, and I will send them on to Gary Wunder for publication.Thanks again, and if there is anything we can do to help in these trying times, please don’t hesitate to reach out.  I can’t promise we will have the resources to do what is needed, but we can hopefully point you in the right direction.

Be healthy and stay safe.

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the