[Rose_City_Chapter] Chapter Dues for 2024

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:05:09 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

We were just informed membership dues need to be paid by January 31 for 2024. If you haven’t already done so, please use the affiliate website for this.  Apologize for the late notice, our internet service was just restored after a week of being down.

Joy has graciously volunteered to serve as Membership Coordinator for our chapter and needs to update our membership list for National  by January 31. She is also going to Washington Seminar this Sunday, so she’ll be busy.

Here is the link for those dues!!!

Kirk

https://www.nfb-oregon.org/home/oregon_affiliate/dues_info.php