[Rose_City_Chapter] chapter meeting cancelled

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Sat Jan 20 04:12:56 UTC 2024

Yes, Jerry, Thanks for letting us know. For the record, I was ready to report having made it to the bank etc. Aren’t I proud of myself.

All, take care and be safe. I will let our guest speaker know

And see if she is available to speak next month.

All, stay safe and warm!

BTW, Vicky thinks that snow is fun but isn’t a big fan of ice. She is more than ready to be out walking.

Joy