[Rose_City_Chapter] Rose City Chapter Meeting Agenda - February, 2022

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:26:29 UTC 2022

What:		Rose City Chapter Meeting

When:		Saturday, February 19, 2022
			10:30 am to 12:30 pm Pacific time

Join Zoom
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86900359515?pwd=b2ZRMU9INFhVUG9Mbm5xNHhoUUlvQT09
OR
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,86900359515#
+16699006833,,86900359515#
OR
Telephone
253-215-8782 Meeting ID 869 0035 9515
669-900-6833 Meeting ID 869 0035 9515

Call to order
Introductions
Presentation - Patrick Wilkus, Oregon Disabilities Commission
Minutes of January, 2022 meeting
Treasurer’s report
Update on Washington Seminar
Old business
Update on chapter bank account
Hull Foundation and Learning Center
NFB Newsline® presentation
New business
Input needed on new Interstate Bridge design
Other items
Presidential Release
President Riccobono provides perspective and updates regarding the upcoming Washington Seminar, important details on at-home COVID-19 tests, the Blind Driver Challenge, Lyft denials to service animals, and requesting feedback for the planning of our state-of-the-art civil rights museum.
Other items
Good of the order
Next meeting, March 19, 2022
Adjourn

Note:  Anyone wishing to add items to the agenda please contact Kirk Wagner by email not later than Wednesday, February 16, 2022.

NFB One Minute Message -  The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

NFB Pledge - I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.