[Rose_City_Chapter] July chapter meeting minutes

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:34:58 UTC 2021

The online silent auction was discussed as a possible fundraising activity. For Meet the Blind Month we discussed looking into using the radio public service announcements produced by NFB.

Since this is a signifficant change, and the minutes are not too long, please post the July minutes with revisions.

Thank you Jerry.

Kirk