[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] November meeting

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:17:52 UTC 2021

Hello fellow NFB members our November monthly meeting will be held at the
lions sight and hearing center and via telephone. The lions sight and
hearing center is located at 228 N. haley. The telephone info. Is
515-603-3196 access code 128392. Thank you for your time and attention
please let me know how you plan to attend. If you are coming to the lions
sight and hearing center please bring a dish to share for our potluck after
the meeting the meeting will be held from 10:00 to 2:00 Katie VP. southern
Oregon chapter