[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] Answering questions for the chapter

stephanie mcgary stephi1120 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 21:56:30 UTC 2021

Hello, sorry I missed everyone at the meeting yesterday. As far as the conference call number, I did not know anything about that. I will ask Carla about that. Walmart has donated gift cards to us and we will be donating 225 gift gift cards for door prizes for the convention. We also have four quilts that were donated from my church that we will be donating for the auction. We also have two other gift cards that Walmart gave us that we are going to be buying some items for breakfast up at the convention. I will be meeting with Carla on Tuesday to finalize the agenda for the convention. Then a final agenda should be put out before the convention and yes the zoom code will be in that agenda. If you have any other questions you can call me 541-630-3035.  As far as Christmas I would love for us to get together as a chapter. I would love if we could do like a potluck dinner and maybe a white elephant gift. Please let me know if you were interested in this. Thanks again, Stephanie and Mcgarry so the Orkin Chapton president

Sent from my iPhone