[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] this month's presidential release

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 01:06:47 UTC 2021

Hello fellow NFB. Members. President Riccabono would like members to read
and give feedback on the latest draft of our code of conduct. The draft can
be found at nfb.org/draftcode. The Washington seminar will be held in person
during Jan. 7-14. For more details go to nfb.org. Our national president
Riccabono would like to encourage affiliates to work with there state
agencies that serve the blind to include blind members on there boards. I
have attached the most urgent action needed regarding the ATAA in a previous
email. Thank you for your time and attention. Katie VP. Southern Oregon
chapter