[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] June monthly meeting

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 16:41:32 UTC 2021

Hello fellow NFB members this months chapter meeting will be held via
teleconference only. I look forward to hearing from all of you. We will have
an agenda that includes last month's meeting minutes, the treasurers report,
national convention details, the presidential release or the date for it,
and more. If you would like more information on non twenty four please let
our chapter president know. Thank you for your time and attention. Katie VP.
Southern Oregon chapter