[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] Remind her of events

stephanie mcgary stephi1120 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 21:38:03 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, I wanted to remind you that we will not be meeting in July due to July 4 weekend and then the convention being the next week. Remember convention will be July 6 through the 10th and you should've been receiving emails if you've registered for the convention. We will be meeting on July 10 at the Mexican restaurant from the email I've already sent out. I'm excited that will be able to meet together. A fun thing is that Carla Mcquillan our state Philly president and her husband Lucas will be joining us to eat and hear President Riccobono's message. Thank you, Stephanie Mcgarry

Sent from my iPhone