[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] NFB convention banquet mixer

stephanie mcgary stephi1120 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 17:55:09 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, I am writing to everyone to give you details about our banquet mixer on July 10, 2021. We will be meeting at McKays Mexican restaurant that is located at 2041 Roberts Rd., Medford Oregon. The time will be from 3 PM to 6:30 PM. This way we will all be able to enjoy each other's company, eat some yummy food, and listen to President Riccobono's speech. The state affiliation will be covering this except for any alcohol beverages you would like to purchase. If you have any questions please contact me.
Stephanie Mcgarry
NFB southern Oregon chapter president
541-630-3035

Sent from my iPhone