[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] banquet mixer

stephanie mcgary stephi1120 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 17:31:15 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, I think we should keep it in Medford because it would be too hard transportation wise to get to grants Pass. We will possibly be doing it at my house and then there is a Mexican restaurant right next-door that we can order food from. As soon as we find out the agenda we will put out exact details. Thanks everyone have a great day

Sent from my iPhone