[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] august meeting agenda

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 18:46:33 UTC 2021

Hello fellow NFB members. This month's meeting will include the minutes and
treasurers reports for June since we didn't meet in July. It will also
include the august presidential release as there wasn't one for July due to
national convention. We will have an opportunity to share are experiences
with this year's national convention. We will also talk about the planning
for state convention thank you for your time and attention Katie VP.
Southern Oregon chapter .