[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] Remind her of national convention this week

stephanie mcgary stephi1120 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 17:42:10 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, I just wanted to remind you that the convention does start tomorrow. If you are registered, you should have received an email with the agenda and everything but you might want to look into. Remember the times are three hours ahead Eastern standard time. Also, remember will be meeting on July 10 at the Mexican restaurant at 3 PM to eat yummy food and listen to President Riccobono speak to us. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Sincerely,
Stephanie Mcgarry
Nfb set an organ chapter president

Sent from my iPhone