[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] march meeting agenda

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 21:49:08 UTC 2021

Hello fellow nfb.members are March monthly meeting agenda will include last
month's minutes and treasurers report. The presidential release. As well as
an important article printed in the Jan. issue of the Braille monitor on the
NFB code of conduct. A summary of the article is not enough. I will read the
full article in it full length due to it only being seven pages. I will ask
whether, or not our chapter president wants me to read the whole article
first, and then we can talk about it or whether she wants me to read each
section then talk about each one separately.  If there is time after this
important discussion we will open it up for members to share what is on
there mind. Thank you for your time and attention. Katie Taylor southern
Oregon chapter