[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] December presidential release

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 22:12:16 UTC 2021

Hello fellow NFB. Members. President Riccabono would like to wish all of you
a happy holiday season. He thanks many affiliates, and members in this
release for their contributions to our movement. Oregon was among those who
were thanked President riccabono reminds us that the grate gathering in for
Washington seminar is Feb. 7. Carla has more details for our state. We are
encouraged to keep pressure on for the ATAA. In the senate. This concludes
the final presidential release summary for 2021. Keep moving forward
encouraged by president Riccabono. Thank you for your time and attention,
and talk with you all on Saturday. Katie Taylor VP. Southern Oregon chapter
.