[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] correct monthly meeting time for Sept. 4

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 17:45:15 UTC 2021

Hello fellow Nfb. Members. The time for are monthly meeting at the lions
club located at 228 N. Haley St. is 12:00 to 2:00. Once again if you can't
meet with us in person the phone number to call in is 515-603-3196 access
code 128392 I apologize for the error. Thank you for your time and
attention. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Also please don't
forget to bring a dish to share for the potluck after the meeting. Katie
Taylor VP. Southern Oregon chapter