[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] agenda and gift cards for state convention

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 22:56:02 UTC 2020

Hello fellow NFB. Members are meeting on Nov. 7 will include the following.
Meeting minutes from Oct. third. The most current treasurers report. After
that we will discuss how much we want to send to the state convention in
virtual gift cards. We need your suggestions by Wednesday afternoon at the
latest on this. If people have a dollar amount for the gift cards that would
be nice to include in your suggestions. Chrissie will give the one minute
message. I will share leadership, and inclusion tips from are friends in
Virginia. We will talk about any new business, with work updates, and other
convention details. Please make sure you have registered to vote at this
year's state convention, as the deadline has passed to do so. Also on a
national note please fill out your ballots for this year's national
elections, then visit the NFB. National webpage and complete the blind
voters survey, so we can advocate for equal access on this issue. If the
president sends information about this month's presidential release we will
share that too. Thank you for your time and attention. Katie Taylor VP.
Southern Oregon chapter.