[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] June monthly meeting

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:41:46 UTC 2020

Hello NFB members. Our monthly meeting for June sixth will be held via
teleconference again due to the stay at home orders as per our governor. I
don't think the lions sight and hearing center is open yet. The good news is
that we have begun the reopening process, and the national convention should
be able to continue as plan. The call in info is 515-6033196 access code is
128392 I look forward to hearing from all of you. Please let me know when
you get this email if you will be able to attend the meeting or not. Thank
you Katie Taylor VP. Southern Oregon chapter