[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] July monthly meeting

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:46:53 UTC 2020

Hello fellow NFB members. Our monthly chapter meeting scheduled for July 11
from 12:00 to 2:00 will be held via teleconference. The call in number is
5156033196 the access code is 128392 We have lots to talk about including
the rookey round up for this year's national convention. All registered
participants should have gotten the details for it by now from National
headquarters. I look forward to hearing from all of you in July. Katie
Taylor Vp. Southern Oregon chapter