[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] august chapter meeting schedule

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:42:03 UTC 2020

The august chapter meeting schedule looks like this11:55 five minute warning
to start of meeting

12:00 meeting called to order 12:05 roll call of members 12:15 meeting
minutes read by our chapter secretary elect. 12:35 , or just shortly after
open the floor to discuss previous meeting minutes if necessary 12:55 read
treasury report from our treasurer elect. :00 open the floor for discussion
of the treasury report if necessary 1:40 open the discussion of other
chapter business other than convention. If none begin convention discussion.
If no discussion is heard for either the previous meetings minutes, or the
treasurers report the vote will be taken at the times scheduled for
discussion of those reports  . Thank you for your time and attention to the
schedule for August meeting. Yes as we always do we will draw for the
Starbucks gift card five minutes to close of the chapter meeting   VP Katie
Taylor Southern Oregon chapter