[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] August chapter meeting

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:10:31 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow NFB members. Our August chapter meeting is scheduled for
Saturday August 1 from 12:00 to 2:00 It will be held via teleconference. I
will be hosting the meeting, as our president elect will not be available to
host the meeting due to another circumstance. I will send out a schedule for
how the meeting will go once I send out this reminder  The call in number is
515-6033196 access code is 128392 Thank you for your attention to this
reminder. Please email me if you can as to whether, or not you will be able
to attend. VP. Katie Taylor Southern Oregon chapter