[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] fundraising during the pandemic

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:37:49 UTC 2020

Hello fellow NFB members. The work shop fundraising during the pandemic was
recorded, so those who want to can access it. I learned that NFB members can
talk to funeral directors, and send them information about us to help raise
money for the NFB through planned giving. Also you can do virtual dinners,
and it is my understanding that Patty Chang is willing to help chapters set
up these events as a fundraiser as well. It is recommended that chapters be
clear as to what the fundraising is for, and to cultivate long term
relationships with long term donors Saying thank you to those who donate, is
important as well as asking people if they are in a position to give. Thank
you for your attention to this matter. Katie Taylor Vp. Southern Oregon
chapter.