[Southern_Oregon_Chapter] presidential release and thank you to all chapter members

Katie Taylor katiepsych09 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:30:35 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow NFB members. Please listen to at your leisure the presidential
release. The main points I want to stress are meet the blind month, and
maintaining physical distancing still for all chapter meetings, unless
gathering is allowed. Next meeting I would like to talk about meeting in the
local park for meet the blind month. It would be out of doors and the
physical distancing requirements wouldn't be a problem. Lastly I would like
to thank all members of the chapter for a smooth meeting. I think a
structured agenda in the future will help with talk over, which I know is
unconsciously done. Thank you for your time a attention. Katie Taylor VP.
Southern Oregon chapter