[Rose_City_Chapter] July, 2024 Rose City Chapter Meeting

chukwujustice247 at gmail.com chukwujustice247 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 16:25:09 UTC 2024

Thank you.

From: Rose_City_Chapter <rose_city_chapter-bounces at nfb-oregon.org> On Behalf Of Kirk Wagner via Rose_City_Chapter
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2024 8:02 AM
To: Rose City Chapter <rose_city_chapter at nfb-oregon.org>
Cc: Kirk Wagner <kwagner8197 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Rose_City_Chapter] July, 2024 Rose City Chapter Meeting

Hello Justice,

The Rose City Chapter meetings are on the third Saturday each month at 10:30 a.m. We plan to adjourn by 12:30 p.m.

Kirk

On Jul 24, 2024, at 11:22 PM, Justice Chukka via Rose_City_Chapter <rose_city_chapter at nfb-oregon.org <mailto:rose_city_chapter at nfb-oregon.org> > wrote:

Hello everyone,

Hello, president,

I hope you are doing well!

First, my apologies for my unexpected absence at the recent meetings. Things have been happening lately, but I hope to be at the next meeting. Could you please let me know if there’s a regular day for the chapter’s meetings? That way, I can save it in my calendar.

Also, I really was planning to be with folk at the Portland Art Museum this August. Unfortunately, the date conflicts with my time in Texas.

Kindest regards,

Justice