[Rose_City_Chapter] Rose City Chapter Meeting Agenda - January, 2021

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 19:10:06 UTC 2021

What:		Rose City Chapter Meeting

When:		Saturday, January 16, 2021
			10:30 am Pacific time

Join the Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85877333542?pwd=UmRNNnNVcGp2Zm13d2VSN1FHQ29sdz09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85877333542?pwd=UmRNNnNVcGp2Zm13d2VSN1FHQ29sdz09>
OR One tap mobile:
+12532158782,,85877333542#
+13462487799,,85877333542#
OR Telephone:
253-215-8782  or 301-715-8592
Meeting ID: 8587-7333-542

Call ro order
Introductions
Minutes of December, 2020 meeting
Treasurer’s report
Membership dues rollover month
MFB mask update
Washington Seminar
Oregon Legislative Seminar
January Presidential Release
NFB NEWSLINE® Awareness Project
Discuss he Braille Monitor article “Blindness: Is the Public Against Us?” by Kenneth Jernigan (April, 2020 issue). https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm20/bm2004/bm200415 <https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm20/bm2004/bm200415>
Other items
Adjourn

Note:  Anyone wishing to add items to the agenda please contact Kirk Wagner by email not later than Wednesday, January 13, 2021.

NFB One Minute Message -  The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

NFB Pledge - I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.