[Rose_City_Chapter] Two Items for the January 16, 2021 Meeting

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:24:41 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a great holiday season!

We talked about discussing an article in The Braille Monitor that Joyce felt was especially noteworthy.  The discussion will be on the agenda of the meeting January 16th. Between now and then please read or reread the article found in the April, 2020 issue so we can have a good discussion including everyone.

"Blindness: Is the Public Against US?"
by Kenneth Jernigan
https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm20/bm2004/bm200415 <https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm20/bm2004/bm200415> .

The complete agenda will be out by next Monday and will include a resumption of our discussion of the NFB Newsline® awareness project.

Kirk