[Rose_City_Chapter] March chapter minutes

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com
Sat Apr 10 22:04:19 UTC 2021

I am posting the minutes from our March chapter meeting below. Please take a look at it and let me know if there any changes or corrections to the minutes or if the the minutes look good to you.

NFB of Oregon

Rose City Chapter

Minutes March 20, 2021

                Kirk called the virtual meeting to order at 10:30 AM. Members attending the meeting were Kirk & Cherri Wagner, Ryan McBee, Jerry Hathaway, Joyce Green, and Carolyn Brock. Joyce Green made a motion to have the March minutes approve as amended by Kirk and distributed and Carolyn Brock second the motion and the motion was passed by the members attending the meeting. Joyce Green gave the Treasurer’s report with a beginning balance of $1,047.44 and the ending balance is $1, 014.00. Jerry Hathaway made a motion to have the Treasurer’s report be approve as read with Cherri Wagner seconding the motion and the motion was passed by the members attending the meeting. Kirk asked if we all had receive the masks and we did tell him that we did receive the masks and Kirk will check with Jack & Mary Ann Mendez and Tamera Sincera to see if they have receive their masks. Ryan McBee gave a brief report about Washington Seminar. Kirk encourage members to sign up for National Convention that will be virtual this year and the convention will be July 6-10, 2021.Kirk said that he will repost the e-mail dealing with National convention on the chapter listserve. Kirk played a portion of the February and the entire March Presidential release. We had a discussion about the Braille Monitor article Kirk suggested “All I don’t Know and Still Have to Learn” by Gary Wunder (February, 2021 issue. Kirk adjourned the Meeting.

Submitted by:

Jerry Hathaway, Secretary