[Rose_City_Chapter] Cancelled: Macular Degeneration and Vision Expo

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 16:44:52 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

I received this note from Joan Kahn of OHSU Casey Eye Institute.

Kirk

Dear Friends and Colleagues:
It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to cancel the October 17, 2020 Macular Degeneration and Vision Expo.  Given the nature of our event, the age of our participants and Gov. Brown’s recent order banning large gatherings through September, it seemed like the safest and most practical response to the current COVID-19 situation.

However, we are investigating the possibility of hosting a webinar this fall for patients and the community. Once the program begins to take shape, we will be in touch with you with more details and welcome your thoughts and suggestions.

In the meantime stay safe, healthy and hopeful!

All the best-
Joan