[Rose_City_Chapter] Accessable Resourse Guide

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 19:35:12 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Autumn Schaefer, assisted by Nik Petersson, Sean Carlson, Craig Cooper and Lisa Ferris, all of Portland Central Chapter, put together this Accessible Resource Guide. I thought it might also be helpful to some of our chapter members. So Autumn and Scan encouraged me to pass it along to you.

I have email addresses for any of all of them if you have questions.

Kirk