[Rose_City_Chapter] Rose City Chapter Meeting Agenda - June, 2020

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 22:27:56 UTC 2020

What:	Rose City Chapter Meeting

When:	Saturday, June 20, 2020
		10:30 am Pacific time

Zoom Meeting Dial In:
	669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 845 4889 1846
	929 205 6099 Meeting ID: 845 4889 1846

When:	Saturday, June 20, 2020
		10:30 am Pacific time

Call to order
Introductions
Minutes of May, 2020 meeting
Treasurer’s report
Rose City Chapter Email List
Oregon Seminar During National Convention, July 16-18, 2020
July chapter meeting rescheduled to July 25
Discuss Braille Monitor article “Audible Traffic Signals: The Technology, the Reality and the Possibilities” by Curtis Chong
June Presidential Release: President Riccobono again presents the presidential release before a live virtual audience. He delivers the NFB's public statement on racial injustice, and discusses the great work being done during COVID-19 as well as preparations for our national convention.
Other items
Adjourn

Note:  Anyone wishing to add items to the agenda please contact Kirk Wagner by email not later than Thursday, June 18, 2020.

NFB One Minute Message -  The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

NFB Pledge - I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.