[Rose_City_Chapter] Door Prize Donation for National Convention

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 21:26:43 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well, sure can’t beat the weather in the Portland area this week.

It was suggested that maybe Rose City Chapter members would like to donate a door prize to be given away at National Convention. Seems like a gift card for a national business for something like $50 is a good place to start a discussion.

I have tracked down the specifics on where to mail our donation and would be happy to do the leg work once a decision is reached.

National is asking door prizes be donated sooner rather later, so please share your thoughts in the next day or two.

Thanks

Kirk