[Rose_City_Chapter] Reply From Gary Wunder

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:29:40 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

We discussed during our chapter meeting last Saturday, I sent a note to Gary Wunder concerning The Braille Monitor article we discussed during the meeting. In it I told him our members and both guests, found the article with his own experiences inspiring, balanced, well written and just plain good Monitor reading. His pros inspired an excellent discussion and sharing of personal experiences.

Here is Gary’s response:

Wow, how wonderful it is to get your note. I am glad that the article served as a good discussion stimulator. It is always difficult for me to know when an article that I write is good enough for the Braille Monitor and when it simply gets in because I'm the editor. Thank you for such an affirming note.

Warmly,

Gary

Kirk