[Rose_City_Chapter] July Chapter Meeting

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:15:33 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

As a reminder, we will be chatting about The Braille Monitor article, “The Extra Effort To Be a Blind Person: What Part Myth What Part Reality” by Gary Wunder from the March 2020 issue. This article was selected for us by Joyce Green. Thank you again Joyce.

A link to the text of the article is below.

Kirk