[Rose_City_Chapter] July Chapter Meeting

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:10:06 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

As we discussed the next meeting of the Rose City Chapter will be Saturday, July 25, rescheduled this month because of National Convention.

Joyce asked me to let you know her choice of a Braille Monitor article to discuss this month is “The Extra Effort to Be a Blind Person: What Part Myth, What Part Reality” by Gary Wunder. You will find the article in the March, 2020 issue. Here is the link to the article.
https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm20/bm2003/bm200316.htm <https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm20/bm2003/bm200316.htm>

The meeting agenda will be sent out around July 20.

Stay safe and well,

Kirk