[Rose_City_Chapter] NFB Masks Ordered

Joyce M. Green green.jm65 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 23:40:07 UTC 2020

Thanks, Kirk.

Joyce

-----Original Message-----
From: Rose_City_Chapter <rose_city_chapter-bounces at nfb-oregon.org> On Behalf
Of Kirk Wagner via Rose_City_Chapter
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 11:03 AM
To: Rose City Chapter, NFB of Oregon List <Rose_City_Chapter at nfb-oregon.org>
Cc: Kirk Wagner <kwagner8197 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Rose_City_Chapter] NFB Masks Ordered

Hello everyone,

As discussed and approved at our December chapter meeting, Rose City Chapter
is purchasing an NFB mast for each chapter member.
Ten masks are on order from Independence Market. The cost, including first
class postage, is $41.50. The order will be mailed Wednesday, December 23. I
will let you know when they arrive at our home and will mail masks out.

Joyce, I will get you a receipt when I receive one.

We hope you have a great holiday.

Kirk