[Rose_City_Chapter] Updated: Rose City Chapter Meeting Agenda - August, 2020

Kirk Wagner kwagner8197 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 16:51:16 UTC 2020

What:	Rose City Chapter Meeting

When:	Saturday, August 15, 2020
		10:30 am Pacific time

Dial in (Use either number):
312-626-6799 Meeting ID: 869-2880-9368
OR
346-248-7799 Meeting ID:  869-2880-9368

Call to order
Introductions
Lisa Strader, Portland Bureau of Transportation,
Minutes of June, 2020 meeting
Treasurer’s report
August Presidential Release: President Riccobono recaps the 2020 National Convention, welcomes new members, and discusses our August 9 open house. He also looks ahead to the fall, mentions important research around Walmart and unemployment benefits, and provides updates regarding the Dream Makers Circle and our monthly giving program.
Upcoming chapter meetings:
Other items
Adjourn

Note:  Anyone wishing to add items to the agenda please contact Kirk Wagner by email not later than Thursday, August 13, 2020.

NFB One Minute Message -  The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

NFB Pledge - I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.