[NFB-Oregon-Announce] NFB Bell Academy

Carla McQuillan president at nfb-oregon.org
Fri May 20 15:48:37 UTC 2022

Hello,

The Oregon Bell Academy is in Portland beginning on June 20, and runs from 9 until 3 Monday through Friday for 2 weeks.  The theme is, “Music, Movement, and Mathematics”.  We are looking for volunteers to help with the following:

* Lunch planning and prepping

* Working with the kids on music, movement, or mathematics

* Helping with Braille reading or writing

* Assisting the Teacher with general classsroom activities

* Helping on field trips

* working with children on O & M

Justin Harfford is our coordinator.  I have copied him on this email so you have his email address.

If you are interested, and have some time during the program, we would love to hear from you.
We need your help to make this work.  Thanks for all you do.

Carla McQuillan
President,
National Federation of the
Blind of Oregon